81460 Cassidy Ln, Eugene
Spectacular private getaway boasts endless possibilities! Property includes 6 rustic cabins, 4 spring-fed ponds, year-round creek, a very large barn, & numerous outbuildings. Main dwelling at end of drive in need of work but features wood floors & a large deck with serene views. Enjoy the expansive combination of woods & pasture or take a stroll along Jackson creek. This property will require a cash buyer-homes will not qualify for financing. Away from it all yet only 20-25 minutes to Eugene!
- MLS® #20693748
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,038
- Year Built1940
- StyleCabin, Farmhouse
- FeaturesSliding Door, Wood Floors
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewPond, Valley, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Outbuilding(s), Porch, RV Parking, Workshop, Tool Shed, Private Road, Dock, Yard
- Lot DescriptionPond, Private, Secluded, Wooded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website44
- Address81460 Cassidy Ln
- AreaLane Co: South Lane Properties
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorLaundry, Wood Floors, Granite
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Wood Floors, Granite
- AppliancesFree-Standing Range, Granite
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeAmy Dean Real Estate, Inc.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 7:24am PDT.