290 N 2nd Ct, Coos Bay
Beautiful Dutch Colonial near the Heart Of Coos Bay, known as the Historic Goss Home! Finely manicured gardens and breathtaking Bay and Mountain View from every room in the house. So much heart and soul poured into this home. This home features wood floors, heated tile floors in master bath, 3 power awnings, and a solarium with BAY VIEWS, and a 400 amp electric service. Also has been completely re-plumbed and rewired New Roof(Sept 2017)
- MLS® #20631431
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,303
- Year Built1915
- StyleDutch Colonial
- ViewView of Bay, City, Mountain
- ExteriorCedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Security Lighting, Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Private
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website37
- Address290 N 2nd Ct
- AreaCoos County
- CityCoos Bay
- Zip Code97420
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Apartment/Aux Living Unit
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Apartment/Aux Living Unit
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-in Oven, Cooktop
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant Heat, Zonal
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesPropane, Wood
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCoos Bay
- MiddleCoos Bay
- Listing OfficeSeaboard Properties
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 10:39pm PDT.