415 Dellwood Dr, Eugene
Lovely home located in a prime SW Hills location. Beautiful views from nearly every room! Open floor plan with lots of light, tile entry, floors and counters. Sliding doors to deck off living room. Flexible living with family room & 4th bedroom. Huge lower storage area. Excellent value in a fantastic neighborhood!
- MLS® #20574737
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,270
- Year Built2003
- StyleContemporary, 2 Story
- FeaturesDeck, High Ceilings
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewValley, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website56
- Address415 Dellwood Dr
- AreaLane Co: Southwest Eugene
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Vinyl Floor
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Vinyl Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Island, Tile, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories2
- MiddleSpencer Butte
- HighSouth Eugene
- Listing OfficeEquinox Real Estate
Price Change History for 415 Dellwood Dr, Eugene, OR (MLS® #20574737)
|Price Reduced||$399,000||$25,900 (6.10%)|
|Price Reduced (from $439,000)||$424,900||$14,100 (3.21%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:52am PDT.