12178 Hwy 241, Coos Bay
Located just below Silver and Gold Falls just outside of Coos Bay. A tranquil creek gently hugs the side and curves to the back of this property. Located within minutes to salmon and steel head fishing. Don't miss out on this peaceful, country beautiful home. Relax on your covered back deck. Roof and DEQ approved septic installed in 2017. Water purification system installed in 2017.Call listing agent for details and showings.
- MLS® #20516338
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home on Real Property
- StyleManufactured Home, 1 Story
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewCreek/Stream, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Outbuilding(s), RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Workshop, Tool Shed, Yard, RV/Boat Storage, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Secluded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website35
- Address12178 Hwy 241
- AreaCoos County
- CityCoos Bay
- Zip Code97420
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Laundry, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Water Filter
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air, Wood Stove
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBlossom Gulch
- Listing OfficeSundance Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 3:24pm PDT.