14921 North Applegate Rd, Grants Pass
Gorgeous Applegate Riverfront Log Home with Spectacular Views & Water Rights! Built in 1981 w/ recent updates featuring 3 beds 3 baths, 2,916sqft, kitchen, granite counters, office, living room w/ vaulted ceilings, wood floors, dining area, master bedroom loft w/ bathroom, downstairs includes 2 bedrooms living area, laundry room, two car attached garage. Outside includes a trex deck w/ breath taking views overlooking the river, fenced yard w/ pasture area, barn, solar panels. Call today!
- MLS® #20513065
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,916
- Year Built1981
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewRiver, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fenced, Garden, Outbuilding(s), Porch, RV Parking, Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees, Gated
- Days on Website30
- Address14921 North Applegate Rd
- AreaJackson Co: Applegate Valley
- CityGrants Pass
- Zip Code97527
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floor, Washer/Dryer, High Ceilings
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floor, Washer/Dryer, High Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Mini Split, Ductless
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories3
- HighHidden Valley
- Listing OfficeRe/max Integrity
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:24pm PDT.