18950 Old Auburn Ln, Baker City
Great family home with lots of updates and space. The home features 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bath with separate living room and family room. outside has a 30'x36' shop, cross-fenced property for animals, and water rights out of Blue Spring. Located less than 10 miles South of Baker City.
- MLS® #20461059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,576
- Year Built1978
- StyleDaylight Ranch, 1 Story
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Oversized
- ViewMountain, Valley
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Sprinkler, Tool Shed, Cross Fence, RV Hookup, Yard, Poultry Coop
- Lot DescriptionGentle Sloping
- Days on Website52
- Address18950 Old Auburn Ln
- AreaBaker Co: Baker City/Keating
- CityBaker City
- Zip Code97814
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Laundry, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Island, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingWood Stove, Ceiling
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStove, Wood
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeThe Grove Team, Ltd.
Price Change History for 18950 Old Auburn Ln, Baker City, OR (MLS® #20461059)
|Price Reduced (from $389,900)||$379,900||$10,000 (2.56%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 6:39am PDT.