53797 Beach Loop Rd, Bandon
WALK TO THE BEACH from this COASTAL COTTAGE on 1.8 park like acres. Completely fenced with electric gates. Home features,2112 sq ft plus 4bd -2ba, beautiful wood floors and wainscoting. Cuddle up in front of the fireplace in the large cozy living room. Kitchen has gas stove and SS appliances. Two garages, workshop and new green house with electric. Home was once a successful vacation rental.
- MLS® #20292536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,112
- Year Built1953
- StyleCraftsman, Custom Style
- FeaturesFireplace Insert, Wood Floors, Wainscoting
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- ExteriorShingle Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Greenhouse, RV Parking, Workshop, 2nd Garage, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website68
- Address53797 Beach Loop Rd
- AreaCoos County
- Zip Code97411
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesWall to Wall Carpet, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Freestanding Refrigerator, Free-Standing Gas Range
- HeatingZonal, Laser Oil Stove
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Fireplace Insert, Wood
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOcean Crest
- MiddleHarbor Lights
- Listing OfficeGold Coast Properties, Inc.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:22am PDT.