846 Sanford St, Coos Bay
Immaculate & Remodeled, Single Level Home! 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom with an open floor plan and lots of light. Vaulted Ceilings, Granite Counters, Engineered Wood Floors. Such a Warm and Inviting place to call Home! Don't miss this Turn-Key, Beautiful Place! Fenced Yard, Attached Garage, Covered Patio--all on a Sweet Cul-De-Sac! Call for appt, tenant occupied--Do Not Disturb Tenants. Cannot close until 6/6/2020, when tenant vacates.
- MLS® #20216194
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,403
- Year Built1994
- StyleCustom Style, 1 Story
- FeaturesVaulted, Great Room, Engineered Hardwood
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorLap Siding, Fiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fenced, Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Level
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website12
- Address846 Sanford St
- AreaCoos County
- CityCoos Bay
- Zip Code97420
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Granite
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Granite
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Granite, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingZonal, Wall Furnace
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeCoastal Sotheby's International Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:22am PDT.