1373 Cedar Ave, Coos Bay
Mid-Century Charmer brimming with appeal and warm livability. This home offers 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms,full Basement with workshop and large bonus room with a full bathroom and fireplace.Spacious Master suite situated on the 2nd floor featuring an elegant tiled bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower. Nice kitchen with ample cabinets and cooking space.Attached garage w/ Loft. Oak floors,vaulted ceilings in the dining room with view of the backyard.Hot-tub is included.
- MLS® #20203353
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,887
- Year Built1946
- StyleCapecod, Tri Level
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewTerritorial, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorWood Composite
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced, Free Standing Hot Tub, Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Private
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website14
- Address1373 Cedar Ave
- AreaCoos County
- CityCoos Bay
- Zip Code97420
- InteriorVaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesVaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Freestanding Refrigerator, Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBlossom Gulch
- Listing OfficeSeaboard Properties
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 7:24pm PDT.