94134 Vanelsberg Ln, Coos Bay
Charming home! 4.24 Acres. Built in 2011 with 4 bed/ 2.5 bath. Entertainment room upstairs with kitchenette. Serene covered deck overlooking tree lined yard with room to play and hot tub. Enjoy the tranquil setting from the porch in the 24x36 office studio and 10x20 cozy "cabin". Bonus 10x20 studio with composting toilet near the main home. RV Parking/hookup ready. Covered metal carport 2-stalls used for horses. Ross inlet creek runs through property, chicken coop, pasture land, and much more!
- MLS® #20067986
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,028
- Year Built2011
- Style2 Story
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBoard & Batten Siding, Other, Fiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding(s), Patio, RV Parking, RV Hookup, Yard, Covered Deck, Poultry Coop, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Trees, Flood Zone
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website15
- Address94134 Vanelsberg Ln
- AreaCoos County
- CityCoos Bay
- Zip Code97420
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Soaking Tub
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Soaking Tub
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Granite, Range Hood
- HeatingOther, Zonal
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBlossom Gulch
- Listing OfficeArago Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 5:09pm PDT.