940 Cheshire Ave, Eugene
FABULOUS 1926 CRAFTSMAN was moved to this location in 2010. Across from Sladden Park in the Whit. Close to Willamette River, bike path, rose garden, parks, brewery district and more! Period built-ins & wood floors throughout. Main level offers 2 bedrooms/1 bath and large formal dining room has been used as 3rd bedroom or office. Upper level is a legal apartment with separate entrance. The property is currently rented. Please do not disturb tenants. Shown with accepted offer only.
- MLS® #20062729
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,042
- Year Built1926
- FeaturesFireplace, Wood Floors, Built-in Hot Tub
- ViewPark, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorCedar, Lap Siding, Plywood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Tool Shed, Yard, Raised Beds
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website40
- Address940 Cheshire Ave
- AreaLane Co: West Eugene
- Zip Code97402
- InteriorLaundry, High Ceilings, Apartment/Aux Living Unit, Wood Floors, Linseed Floor
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, High Ceilings, Apartment/Aux Living Unit, Wood Floors, Linseed Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Freestanding Refrigerator, Free-Standing Gas Range, Range Hood
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiant Heat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRiver Road
- HighNorth Eugene
- Listing OfficeEquinox Real Estate
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 5:39am PDT.