14895 Sw Bonnie Brae St, Beaverton
Beautifully updated, kitchen, bathroom, landscaping and mudroom. This home has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Located in coveted Murraybrook neighborhood, a large corner lot, its a little tranquil oasis. Hidden away but still with quick to both 217 and 26th easy access to Murray/ Allen, or Farmington. NO HOA! Come check it out at the OPEN HOUSE May 24th 4pm-6pm Sq Ft by level an estimate. Buyer to verify.
- MLS® #19686340
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,894
- Year Built1975
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Sprinkler, Tool Shed, Yard, Raised Beds
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website59
- Address14895 Sw Bonnie Brae St
- AreaBeaverton, Aloha
- Zip Code97007
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Intercom Entry, Laundry, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Intercom Entry, Laundry, Wood Floors
- AppliancesAppliance Garage, Built-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Built-in Oven, Built-in Double Oven, Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeMore Realty
Price Change History for 14895 Sw Bonnie Brae St, Beaverton, OR (MLS® #19686340)
|Price Reduced||$459,000||$5,900 (1.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$464,900||$10,100 (2.13%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:09am PDT.