89245 Saddle Mountain Rd, Astoria
1931-era Country home, re-designed and rebuilt in 1989. Privacy at its finest but just 15 minutes from town. This two story mountain and countryside view home features imaginative and beautiful woodwork and tile finish detail. Outbuildings, perfect for expansion of living and office space include artist's studio, barn, shop, workshop and so much more. Must see to appreciate this one of a kind property.
- MLS® #19683448
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,639
- Year Built1931
- StyleCustom Style
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Carport, Detached
- ViewTerritorial, Seasonal, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorCedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fenced, Garden, Outbuilding(s), Porch, Shop, Yard, Guest Quarters, Dirt Road
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Trees, Gentle Sloping
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website174
- Address89245 Saddle Mountain Rd
- AreaClatsop Co: Astoria
- Zip Code97103
- InteriorLaundry, Tile Floor, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Tile Floor, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Built-in Oven, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLewis & Clark
- Listing OfficeWindermere Community Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:39am PST.