57357 Harlocker Hill Rd, Coquille
Secluded but only minutes to town, Be King of the Mountain over looking Coquille Valley in a Custom built 1 owner home on 41 acres that has Timber, Pasture, Creek, Green House, Orchard & 17 types of berries plus a 40 X 70 shop that's heated & plumbed, drive thru with your RV's & separate equipment shed! 3 Bed/2 Bath, Kitchen has oodles of Oak cabinets, Beautiful Vaulted ceilings in LR & FM, Newer heat pump, Deck, Oversize DBL Garage.
- MLS® #19653325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,088
- Year Built1989
- StyleContemporary, Custom Style
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Oversized
- ViewValley, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBoard & Batten Siding, Cedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dog Run, Garden, Greenhouse, Patio, RV Parking, Workshop, 2nd Garage, Free Standing Hot Tub, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Sloped, Wooded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website288
- Address57357 Harlocker Hill Rd
- AreaCoos County
- Zip Code97423
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Wood Floors, Concrete Floor
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Wood Floors, Concrete Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Tile, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeJohnson Group Real Estate, Llc
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 7:09pm PST.