2366 Falcon Dr, West Linn
Natural light pours into this elegantly remodeled home. The property features views of the valley, and situated on an oversized and beautiful lot. Updates include all new baths (exquisite tiles make EVERY bath a spa-like experience), carpet, interior & exterior paint, refinished hardwoods, new windows AND siding. Great opportunity for generational living/possible ADU or caretaker quarters.
- MLS® #19639089
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,030
- Year Built1991
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Security Lighting, Shop, Sprinkler, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Website43
- Address2366 Falcon Dr
- AreaLake Oswego, West Linn
- CityWest Linn
- Zip Code97068
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Owned Security Systm, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Intercom Entry
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Owned Security Systm, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Intercom Entry
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Range, Cook Island, Down Draft, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- HighWest Linn
- Listing OfficeHardy Properties
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:39am PDT.