4236 Silverado Trail, Eugene
Fabulous single level custom home. Light and bright entry with hardwood flooring. High ceilings with lots of natural light. Gas fireplace. Master suite offers large bathroom with double sinks, jetted tub, shower and walk in closet.This home has been Meticulously maintained inside and out. Gorgeous landscaping. Tranquil backyard with trex deck and retractable awning. On a quiet street in very desirable neighborhood.
- MLS® #19562808
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1994
- StyleContemporary, 1 Story
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler, Vinyl Window-Double Paned, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website13
- Address4236 Silverado Trail
- AreaLane Co: Santa Clara
- Zip Code97404
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Laundry, Sprinkler, Wall to Wall Carpet, Jetted Tub
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Laundry, Sprinkler, Wall to Wall Carpet, Jetted Tub
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Island, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAwbrey Park
- HighNorth Eugene
- Listing OfficeRe/max Integrity
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:54pm PDT.