5164 Mahe Ave, Eugene
Beautiful home in great location. Large living room w/ bay window, kitchen opens into family room with fireplace, large bedrooms. Huge master bedroom with skylight in master bath. Backyard is a Garden of Eden paradise, plenty of room for entertaining on two separate decks. Persimmon & Asian pear Trees, completely private. Space for RV parking on both sides of the home. The garage side has 12" from house to fence.
- MLS® #19551310
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,983
- Year Built1990
- Style2 Story, Craftsman
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced, Patio, Porch, Sprinkler, Tool Shed, Vinyl Window-Double Paned, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website20
- Address5164 Mahe Ave
- AreaLane Co: Danebo
- Zip Code97402
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet
- AppliancesBuilt-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryClear Lake
- Listing OfficeRe/max Integrity
Price Change History for 5164 Mahe Ave, Eugene, OR (MLS® #19551310)
|Price Reduced (from $329,000)||$325,000||$4,000 (1.22%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 8:24am PDT.