1912 N 15th Ct, Washougal
Stunning custom with spectacular sweeping view of Columbia River and city lights all the way to Portland. Master on the main, huge kitchen-Great room with lots of glass to soak up the view. View is unobstructed and future home below is one level up, will not effect view. Full guest suite on main level. Heated bathroom floors in master.At the end of private street. Potential for ADU in full height basement area, door and window built in.
- MLS® #19541515
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,311
- Year Built2019
- Style2 Story, Custom Style
- FeaturesBeam Ceilings, Fireplace, High Ceilings
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- ViewRiver, City
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesVinyl Window-Double Paned, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionHilly
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website143
- Address1912 N 15th Ct
- Zip Code98671
- InteriorHigh Ceilings, Quartz, Engineered Hardwood, Heated Tile Floor
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings, Quartz, Engineered Hardwood, Heated Tile Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Gas Appliances, Built-in Oven, Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors, Equity Nw
Price Change History for 1912 N 15th Ct, Washougal, WA (MLS® #19541515)
|Price Reduced||$899,900||$85,100 (8.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,100,000)||$985,000||$115,000 (10.45%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:54am PDT.