2483 Blackburn St, Eugene
Nestled in cul de sac location in SW Hills.Perfectly maintained home nestled at end of cul de sac. Large 2.01 +/- acre lot that can be sub divided into 4 additional legal building lots. Boasting of beamed ceilings, vaults, skylites, beautiful kitchen updated in 2019 opens to beamed family room with FP (pellet stove insert). Formal living & dining. Home offers 4 bdrms, 3 bath. Oversized detached 3 car garage.
- MLS® #19511365
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,242
- Year Built1948
- Style2 Story, Custom Style
- FeaturesBeam Ceilings, Fireplace Insert, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, RV Parking, Shop, Tool Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Level
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website147
- Address2483 Blackburn St
- AreaLane Co: Southwest Eugene
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorVaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesVaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Wood Floors
- AppliancesPantry, Tile
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeDuncan Real Estate Group Inc
Price Change History for 2483 Blackburn St, Eugene, OR (MLS® #19511365)
|Price Reduced||$634,000||$15,000 (2.31%)|
|Price Reduced (from $669,900)||$649,000||$20,900 (3.12%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:39pm PDT.