14955 Sw Emerald Ct, Beaverton
Fantastic well-cared for home on quiet cul-de-sac. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, fireplace and lots of natural light. Island kitchen w/Maple HW, opens to family room w/slider to huge private, fenced backyard & multiple outdoor living areas. Master suite w/soaking tub. Ideal neighborhood, close to Sexton Mtn Park, Scholls & Progress Ridge. Easy commute to Nike and Intel. New roof put on by seller before closing.
- MLS® #19489686
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,583
- Year Built1995
- FeaturesFireplace, Vaulted
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Street
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Level
- Days on Website36
- Address14955 Sw Emerald Ct
- AreaBeaverton, Aloha
- SubdivisionBeard Road Estates
- Zip Code97007
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Owned Security Systm, Wall to Wall Carpet, Soaking Tub
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Owned Security Systm, Wall to Wall Carpet, Soaking Tub
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-in Oven, Plumbed for Icemaker
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySexton Mountain
- MiddleHighland Park
- Listing OfficeCascade Sothebys International Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 6:39am PDT.