1760 Sw 144th Ave, Beaverton
This lovely one level sits on an oversized lot, tucked away in charming neighborhood. Features include: warm wood floors, a freshly remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry and quartz counters, upgraded windows throughout, newer plumbing, HVAC and H2O heater. The fully fenced back yard has a covered patio and tons of room for gardening and play. Close to the Nike Campus, Cedar Hills shopping area and 26.
- MLS® #19457904
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built1962
- FeaturesWood Floors
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fenced, Porch, Vinyl Window-Double Paned, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website59
- Address1760 Sw 144th Ave
- AreaBeaverton, Aloha
- Zip Code97005
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Quartz
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace Insert
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMeadow Park
- Listing OfficeJohn L. Scott Ne Portland
Price Change History for 1760 Sw 144th Ave, Beaverton, OR (MLS® #19457904)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $360,000)||$349,900||$10,100 (2.81%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:24am PDT.