2605 Lawrence St, Eugene
Freshly remodeled, mid-century split level home, near the top of College Hill! Tile and wood floors throughout, new kitchen, bathrooms, appliances package, electrical and plumbing; Restored throughout! Open floor plan, wet bar, large southern-facing deck, great for entertaining; media room downstairs with utility room. Come enjoy College Hill at it's finest!
- MLS® #19455775
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,302
- Year Built1958
- StyleSplit, Mid-Century Modern
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Carport
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced, Garden, Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped
- Days on Website110
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address2605 Lawrence St
- AreaLane Co: Southwest Eugene
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Quartz, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Quartz, Engineered Hardwood
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freestanding Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Quartz
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- HighSouth Eugene
- Listing OfficeTriple Oaks Realty Llc
Price Change History for 2605 Lawrence St, Eugene, OR (MLS® #19455775)
|Price Reduced||$558,650||$16,300 (2.84%)|
|Price Reduced (from $598,950)||$574,950||$24,000 (4.01%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 4:09pm PDT.