55422 Gross Dr, Bend
Makers make your mark! 3-Bedroom Home on 2.02 acres with a separate artist studio. Super Good Cents energy-efficient triple-wide manufactured home with vaulted celling throughout, family room opening up to a private deck and a walk-in closet in each bedroom . Recently re-roofed plus a refreshed kitchen. Natural light fills the artist studio - a 468 square foot cottage with 3/4 bath. Detached finished 2-car garage. 2 storage bldgs.
- MLS® #19375968
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home on Real Property
- StyleContemporary, Manufactured Home
- FeaturesWall to Wall Carpet
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewTerritorial, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBoard & Batten Siding, Oriented Strand Board
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding(s), RV Parking, Vinyl Window-Double Paned, Yard, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website20
- Address55422 Gross Dr
- AreaDeschutes County
- Zip Code97707
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Wall to Wall Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Wall to Wall Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Range, Disposal, Freestanding Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories1
- MiddleLa Pine
- HighLa Pine
- Listing OfficeGibson Realty, Inc
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:54pm PDT.