850 Portland Ave, Bandon
Coquille Point Cliff House. One-of-a-kind, adjacent to Oregon Islands National Wildlife Refuge, with whitewater views and sea stacks, plus oceanfront trail to Bandon's beautiful beaches below. Casually elegant, light, bright and spacious with plenty of bedrooms, sunporch, deck, patio, apartment with kitchenette, privacy, best views. Minutes to Old Town's galleries and restaurants, library, theater, and more. Successful vacation rental.
- MLS® #19367962
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,668
- Year Built1977
- StyleContemporary, Custom Style
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Front
- ExteriorCedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Bluff, Ocean Beach 1/4 Mile or Less
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website237
- Address850 Portland Ave
- AreaCoos County
- Zip Code97411
- InteriorLaundry, Apartment/Aux Living Unit
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Apartment/Aux Living Unit
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOcean Crest
- MiddleHarbor Lights
- Listing OfficeCoastal Sotheby's International Realty
Price Change History for 850 Portland Ave, Bandon, OR (MLS® #19367962)
|Price Increased (from $1,165,000)||$1,195,000||$30,000 (2.58%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:54pm PDT.