34 Easy St, Florence
2014 Park model home covered by newly built Ramada and carport. In 2016 a 200 sqft addition adds light and airy feels.Central Vac,Industrial water filtration & three new panel electrical wiring.Travel through lovely french doors to a beautifully built multi level deck,covered patio & new Hot-Tub fenced in for your privacy.Outbuilding includes bunk beds,cabin vaulted ceilings & laundry room with new washer and dryer, partially furnished.
- MLS® #19364486
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage668
- Year Built2014
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors
- ParkingCarport, Driveway
- ViewCity, Trees/Woods
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Free Standing Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Wooded, Gated
- Days on Website70
- Address34 Easy St
- AreaLane Co: Florence Coast Village
- Zip Code97439
- InteriorBuilt-in Vacuum, Ceiling Fan, Laundry, Washer/Dryer, Vinyl Floor
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Vacuum, Ceiling Fan, Laundry, Washer/Dryer, Vinyl Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Water Purifier, Freestanding Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams /eugene-spfld
Price Change History for 34 Easy St, Florence, OR (MLS® #19364486)
|Price Reduced (from $168,900)||$164,900||$4,000 (2.37%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:39pm PDT.