1964 Pacific St, Cannon Beach
Take your Front Row Seats to the ever unfolding beauty found in this very special Cannon Beach neighborhood overlooking Haystack Rock and the Needles. Enjoy spectacular sunset evenings on either Ocean Front deck and being lulled to sleep by the sounds of the ocean. The Living Room, Master BR & Family Room provide panoramic ocean views the length of the Cannon Beach coastline and beyond with the ambience of 3 gas fireplaces.
- MLS® #19361024
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,463
- Year Built1972
- FeaturesDeck, Fireplace
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewOcean, Mountain
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Front
- ExteriorBoard & Batten Siding, Fiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gas Hookup, Sprinkler
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website154
- Address1964 Pacific St
- AreaClatsop Co: Cannon Beach/Tolovana Park
- SubdivisionHaystack Rock
- CityCannon Beach
- Zip Code97110
- InteriorLaundry, Owned Security Systm, Washer/Dryer
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Owned Security Systm, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesBuilt-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, Tile, Built-in Oven, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingBaseboard, Zonal, Wall Furnace
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCannon Bch Acad
- Listing OfficeCascade Sothebys International Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 7:55pm PST.