4024 Nw 76th Ave 100, Camas
Luxurious living in Gated community nestled between the Lacamas walking trails & Camas Meadows Golf Course. Move in ready! Elevator can be installed for master on the main solution. 10" ceilings on main floor, 8' doors throughout. Central vac, Quartz counter tops, Luxurious hardwood floors & beautiful custom cabinets. 1 of a kind location. Only 4 of this model available. Pictures of similiar model. Open house daily 11-5pm.
- MLS® #19283760
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,487
- Year Built2017
- Style2 Story, Townhouse
- FeaturesBuilt-ins, Fireplace, High Ceilings
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOther, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Fiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Gas Hookup, Sprinkler, Private Road
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Gated
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website94
- Address4024 Nw 76th Ave 100
- AreaCamas City Limits
- Zip Code98607
- InteriorBuilt-in Vacuum, Hardwood Floors, Sprinkler, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Quartz
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Vacuum, Hardwood Floors, Sprinkler, Vaulted, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Quartz
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Gas Appliances, Pantry, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Quartz
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Cascadia
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:39am PDT.