1955 Arthur St, Eugene
Nice 2 bedroom with bonus room upstairs that may be 3rd bedroom (buyer to do due diligence). Lots of attic storage. Good size backyard with studio and large storage building. RV parking. Converted garage offers extra bonus room or can be converted back to garage. Very nicely landscaped with large deck and sun room.
- MLS® #19251336
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage987
- Year Built1953
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCarport, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, RV Parking, Tool Shed, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website179
- Address1955 Arthur St
- AreaLane Co: Southwest Eugene
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorLaundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Floor
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Built-in Oven, Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCesar Chavez
- MiddleArts & Tech
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams /eugene-spfld
Price Change History for 1955 Arthur St, Eugene, OR (MLS® #19251336)
|Price Reduced (from $269,900)||$255,000||$14,900 (5.52%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 10:32pm PST.