2615 Nw Hayes Rd, Woodland
OVER 65 ACRES W/POTENTIAL INCOME gross value OVER $300K in Alder & Fir trees currently in timber tax deferral. (Approx. $50K to take it out deferral.) Can take 1 acre out for free to build on. Property logged 35 years ago. Beautiful tranquil acreage w/streams that flow to the Lewis River. Riding & horse trails. Single livable trailer & tractor shed. 3-Gates into the property. 25-Minutes PDX Acceptable prior to walking acres.
- MLS® #19199319
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage854
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home on Real Property
- StyleManufactured Home, 1 Story
- FeaturesWall to Wall Carpet
- ViewPond, Territorial, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Seasonal
- ExteriorLap Siding, Metal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, RV Parking, Private Road, Public Road, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Merchantable Timber, Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website337
- Address2615 Nw Hayes Rd
- AreaWoodland School District
- SubdivisionJefferson Huff
- Zip Code98674
- InteriorLaundry, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Equity Group
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:09pm PDT.