19921 Whaleshead Rd C12, Brookings
Quaint cottage sits right on Whaleshead Creek and is tucked into the majestic forests of Oregon. This 1 bd 1 bath cutie has high ceilings accented with knotty pine beams. Comes furnished and turn-key ready for you to sit back and relax. Brand new exterior paint and deck has been stained. The DETACHED over-sized garage is prefect for storing a fishing boat or car located in the "A" section. Just a short walk to the beach!
- MLS® #19185642
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage615
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeManufactured Housing in a Park
- StyleManufactured Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingParking Pad
- # of Garages1
- ViewCreek/Stream, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorT-111 Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Ocean Beach 1/4 Mile or Less
- Days on Website272
- Address19921 Whaleshead Rd C12
- AreaCurry Co: Carpenterville, Cape Ferrello, Whaleshead
- Zip Code97415
- InteriorCeiling Fan, High Ceilings, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, High Ceilings, Laminate Flooring
- AppliancesStainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingWall Furnace
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Coast And Country
Price Change History for 19921 Whaleshead Rd C12, Brookings, OR (MLS® #19185642)
|Price Reduced (from $149,900)||$129,000||$20,900 (13.94%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 6:38pm PST.