834 W 28th Ave, Eugene
Located in the vibrant Friendly neighborhood, this thoughtfully designed townhome offers exceptional energy efficiency using non toxic, recycled materials. Large windows ensure plentiful daylight and create dramatic, bright spaces. Tremendous care was taken with design and build to create a peaceful, healthy and spatially beautiful home within walking distance to shopping, park and bus line. Call today for a tour!
- MLS® #19184997
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,164
- Year Built2018
- StyleContemporary, Townhouse
- FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo
- ParkingCarport, Street
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Wood Window-Double Paned, Raised Beds
- Lot DescriptionCommons
- Days on Website8
- Address834 W 28th Ave
- AreaLane Co: Southwest Eugene
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Laundry, Tile Floor, Vaulted, Soaking Tub, Bamboo Floor, Dual Flush Toilet, Heat Recovery Ventilator, Lo-VOC Material
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry, Tile Floor, Vaulted, Soaking Tub, Bamboo Floor, Dual Flush Toilet, Heat Recovery Ventilator, Lo-VOC Material
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, Plumbed for Icemaker, Free-Standing Range, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Range Hood
- HeatingMini Split, Ductless, Heat Exchanger
- CoolingHeat Exchanger
- # of Stories3
- HighSouth Eugene
- Listing OfficeWindermere Re Lane County
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:54pm PDT.