21783 Medical Springs Hwy, Baker City
Your own Nature Preserve with a Unique Brick Custom Designed Country Home on 567.92 acres which offers privacy & seclusion. There is a huge circular great room with 20 ft rock fireplace and incorporating family room, kitchen, dining and study with 360 degree panoramic views. There are ponds, 3 wells, sprinkler system, covered porch, 3 car attached garage, deck for entertaining and circle driveway, plus a 30'x42' shop/garage.
- MLS® #19171851
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,617
- Year Built1981
- StyleCustom Style
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountain, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Fenced, Outbuilding(s), Porch, Sprinkler, Gravel Road, Private Road, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Sloped, Trees
- Days on Website120
- Address21783 Medical Springs Hwy
- AreaBaker Co: Baker City/Keating
- CityBaker City
- Zip Code97814
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Dumbwaiter
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesDown Draft, Built-in Dishwasher, Island, Pantry, Tile, Built-in Oven, Built-in Grill, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesStove, Wood
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeJohn J Howard & Associates
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:09am PDT.