2580 1st St, Baker City
The Historic "Rand House" has it all. Built by the Packwood family in 1903, this home has rich history coupled with modern updates and ideal location. The property boasts 5 bedrooms with 2 master suites, 3 full bathrooms, open dining/living room with amazingly restored fireplace, separate family room, a kitchen with lots of counter space and storage, and finally basement space for storage. Outside has updated window throughout.
- MLS® #19171521
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,036
- Year Built1903
- StyleVictorian, 2 Story
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingStreet, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fenced, Storm Door, Public Road, Wood Window-Double Paned, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website148
- Address2580 1st St
- AreaBaker Co: Baker City/Keating
- CityBaker City
- Zip Code97814
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Wood Floors, Vinyl Floor
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Laundry, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, High Ceilings, Wood Floors, Vinyl Floor
- AppliancesDisposal, Island, Pantry, Tile, Built-in Oven, Plumbed for Icemaker, Freestanding Refrigerator, Cooktop
- HeatingRadiant Heat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeThe Grove Team, Ltd.
Price Change History for 2580 1st St, Baker City, OR (MLS® #19171521)
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$29,100 (8.84%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$329,000||$20,900 (5.97%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:24pm PDT.