34995 Riverside Dr, Albany
Sunrise & sunset is very much a treat with the farmland views surrounding this darling home. Hardwood flooring throughout & truly a family dwelling. Large rooms & the living room has the best view in the home. RV parking hook up to utilities. Shops & carports. Storage with RV height entrances. Patio & play areas in the trees keep the kids busy year round.Plenty of shade trees, walnuts & oaks.FP insert cert. Views to the east and west.
- MLS® #19154029
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,713
- Year Built1949
- StyleColonial, 1 Story
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCarport, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Partially Converted to Living Space
- ViewMountain, Territorial, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorLap Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Covered Patio, Outbuilding(s), Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Tool Shed, RV Hookup, Yard, RV Garage
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Leased Land
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website312
- Address34995 Riverside Dr
- AreaLinn County
- Zip Code97321
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Washer/Dryer
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesBuilt-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- HighWest Albany
- Listing OfficeThe Howard Martin Firm Inc
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 1:55pm PST.