787 S Hemlock St, Cannon Beach
One of the most "Unique Beach Homes" in all of Cannon Beach. This beautiful, home much of it constructed with reclaimed products from older buildings, is a home that you will cherish as your own special get a way. This lovely home features cathedral like beamed ceilings, stained glass windows, 3 Fireplaces, wood floors, skylights, chandeliers, light and bright day room. hot tub and much more. Don't pass this great opportunity up.
- MLS® #19146086
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,310
- Year Built1973
- StyleOther, 2 Story
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outbuilding(s), Porch, Paved Road, Public Road, Vinyl Window-Double Paned, Yard
- Lot DescriptionOn Busline, Level, Trees, Ocean Beach 1/4 Mile or Less
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website55
- Address787 S Hemlock St
- AreaClatsop Co: Cannon Beach/Tolovana Park
- SubdivisionEast Presidential Neighborhood
- CityCannon Beach
- Zip Code97110
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Laundry, Vaulted, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors, Reclaimed Material
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry, Vaulted, High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors, Reclaimed Material
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Tile, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Wood
- # of Stories3
- ElementarySeaside Hts
- Listing OfficeDuane Johnson Real Estate
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 4:09am PDT.