413 Franklin Ave, Astoria
Under their stewardship the current owners have come a long way in the restoration of this 1921 John Wicks Craftsman home. A lot of the heavy lifting has been done for you. The main level has had the linoleum pulled up, and the original Fir floors refinished. An amazing gourmet Kitchen with Cherry cabinetry, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, granite counter tops and a 2nd oven has been tastefully completed. Fresh interior and exterior paint.
- MLS® #19142769
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage5,780
- Year Built1921
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorShingle Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Garden, Porch, Sprinkler, Paved Road, Water Feature
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website115
- Address413 Franklin Ave
- AreaClatsop Co: Astoria
- Zip Code97103
- InteriorWood Floors
- Interior FeaturesWood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Gas Appliances, Built-in Oven, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficePacific Pro Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:55am PST.