2400 Se 2nd St, Astoria
Spacious home on a large lot with views of Youngs Bay and Saddle Mtn. This beautifully landscaped yard is surrounded by trees, for a park-like setting. 4 bedrooms, with a bonus room and sauna. Not to mention the greenhouse, huge deck, and a large shop in the back.
- MLS® #19118199
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,105
- Year Built1980
- StyleDaylight Ranch, 2 Story
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountain, Trees/Woods, View of Bay
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Seasonal
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, RV Parking, Shop, Paved Road, Aluminum Window, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped, Wooded, Gentle Sloping
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Website128
- Address2400 Se 2nd St
- AreaClatsop Co: Astoria
- Zip Code97103
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Laundry, Washer/Dryer, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Laundry, Washer/Dryer, Laminate Flooring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Appliance Garage
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeLarcin Realty Group, Inc.
Price Change History for 2400 Se 2nd St, Astoria, OR (MLS® #19118199)
|Price Reduced||$495,000||$15,000 (2.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $530,000)||$510,000||$20,000 (3.77%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:55am PST.