525 Sw 197th Pl, Beaverton
Immaculate, like-new townhome close to Nike, Intel, Tanasbourne, transit and much more. Situated among the trees for ultimate privacy. Great room floor plan showcases beautiful engineered hardwood floors, built in speakers, and bay window. Kitchen with gas range, stainless steel appliances and deck overlooking greenspace. 2 bedrooms upstairs and 1 on the lower level, each with on-suite bathroom. Private playground.
- MLS® #19116134
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built2016
- StyleContemporary, Townhouse
- FeaturesGreat Room, Wood Floors
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Wooded, Green Belt
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website39
- Address525 Sw 197th Pl
- AreaBeaverton, Aloha
- Zip Code97006
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Sound System, Washer/Dryer, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Sound System, Washer/Dryer, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Tile, Plumbed for Icemaker, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zonal, Ductless
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Sunset Corridor
Price Change History for 525 Sw 197th Pl, Beaverton, OR (MLS® #19116134)
|Price Reduced (from $360,000)||$350,000||$10,000 (2.78%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 2:39am PDT.