21263 E Country Club Loop, Brightwood
Rarely available, Steiner Log Cabin in Brightwood. Custom craftsman style two story cabin with one bedroom on the main and cozy loft upstairs. Wood floors and original paned windows, vaulted ceilings, and custom staircase with half log stairs and wooden railing, curved accents. Stone fireplace and a claw foot tub in the bath! Located on close to a third of an acre near the Salmon River across the street. Only one hour to Portland.
- MLS® #19085273
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage808
- Year Built1930
- StyleCabin, Craftsman
- FeaturesFireplace, Vaulted, Wood Floors
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorLog, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Gravel Road, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website99
- Address21263 E Country Club Loop
- AreaMt Hood: Welches, Rhod., Wemme, ZigZag, Brightwd
- SubdivisionCountry Club
- Zip Code97011
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Vaulted, Wood Floors
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Vaulted, Wood Floors
- AppliancesFree-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams-pdx Central
Price Change History for 21263 E Country Club Loop, Brightwood, OR (MLS® #19085273)
|Price Reduced||$309,000||$30,000 (8.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $360,000)||$339,000||$21,000 (5.83%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:09am PDT.