16385 Sw Ivy Glenn St, Beaverton
This beautiful, move-in ready home is built top of the line features and material including: vaulted ceilings, open staircase, hardwoods, tile and marble floors, granite counter tops, built-ins, wainscotings,covered deck, stainless steel appliances and more. Great home for extended households, mother-in-law, vacation rental (check local laws) or Adult Care Home (formerly licensed). Property has an excellent cul-de-sac location.
- MLS® #19062837
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built1999
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Street
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced, Garden
- Lot DescriptionHilly, Level
- Days on Website106
- Address16385 Sw Ivy Glenn St
- AreaBeaverton, Aloha
- Zip Code97007
- InteriorBuilt-in Vacuum, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floor, Vaulted, Jetted Tub
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Vacuum, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floor, Vaulted, Jetted Tub
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Island, Tile, Built-in Oven, Freestanding Refrigerator, Marble
- HeatingForced Air - 90%
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCooper Mountain
- Listing OfficeGreat Western Real Estate Co
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:09pm PDT.