32603 Se 27th St, Washougal
Nestled among trees yet affording a territorial view at end of road privacy. Home built in 2008 but looks brand new inside & out, pride of ownership evident. Lg. kitchen w/island & pantry wide open into dining rm, then open into living rm/fireplace. Very comfortable home, wood deck off dining room on south side for fun in the sun.All rooms are nice sized w/great flow in floor plan.Ability to remove trees to open up the valley/river view
- MLS® #19061785
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,074
- Year Built2007
- Style2 Story, Craftsman
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Vinyl Window-Double Paned, Dog Run, Paved Road
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Wooded
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website209
- Address32603 Se 27th St
- Zip Code98671
- InteriorTile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Floor, Hi-Speed Connection
- Interior FeaturesTile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Floor, Hi-Speed Connection
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Free-Standing Range
- HeatingForced Air, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- MiddleCanyon Creek
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker United Brokers
Price Change History for 32603 Se 27th St, Washougal, WA (MLS® #19061785)
|Price Reduced (from $500,000)||$485,000||$15,000 (3.00%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 10:03pm PST.