107 W Washington St, Cannon Beach
Nestled beautifully on a corner lot in the coveted West Presidential Streets this historic and classic Cannon Beach Cottage was built in 1936 by Fred and Ester Mckeen who were involved in establishing the church across the street. Local contractor, Paul Bartel participated in the construction of the cottage and church. In 1995, Joe Hummel, painstakingly renovated the cottage.It was featured in the 2006 Cottage Tour.
- MLS® #19057096
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,072
- Year Built1936
- Style1 Story, Cottage
- ViewCity, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorShingle Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website234
- Address107 W Washington St
- AreaClatsop Co: Cannon Beach/Tolovana Park
- SubdivisionPresidential Streets
- CityCannon Beach
- Zip Code97110
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile Floor
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Tile Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator, Built-in Range, Compactor
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCannon Bch Acad
- Listing OfficeCascade Sothebys International Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm PDT.