17028 Cooper Dr, Bend
River front home w/sweeping river views. Nestled in the Ponderosa Pine trees sets this 4100 sq ft custom built home. Vaulted ceilings, river rock double facing fireplace, updated kitchen, newer appliances, quartz counter tops, loft area, craft room w/closet. 2 office areas, 2 heating systems, oversize attached double car garage with work benches & storage. Large deck overlooking the river. Landscaped and paved driveway.
- MLS® #19050424
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,184
- Year Built1997
- StyleNW Contemporary
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Oversized
- ViewRiver, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Water Feature
- RoofComposition Roofing
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Website65
- ZoningLM WA
- Address17028 Cooper Dr
- AreaDeschutes County
- Zip Code97707
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Sprinkler, Washer/Dryer
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Sprinkler, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Range, Built-in Refrigerator, Built-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Built-in Oven, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Zonal
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFireplace Insert, Propane
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryThree Rivers
- MiddleThree Rivers
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Lifestyles Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:09am PDT.