17028 Cooper Dr, Bend
Rare find in Central Oregon, serene getaway w/ unobstructed views of Spring River adding serenity & privacy. Custom home is located on a paved quiet dead-end street w/ access to undeveloped US Forest Service land & minutes to Sunriver. Open great room w/ vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling river rock double sided fireplace, a wall of windows lg back deck, loft, 2 masters,2 office areas,lg mud rm, 2 heating systems, attached 2 car garage.
- MLS® #19050424
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,184
- Year Built1997
- StyleNW Contemporary
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Oversized
- ViewRiver, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Water Feature
- RoofComposition Roofing
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Website120
- ZoningLM WA
- Address17028 Cooper Dr
- AreaDeschutes County
- Zip Code97707
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Sprinkler, Washer/Dryer
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Sprinkler, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Range, Built-in Refrigerator, Built-in Dishwasher, Pantry, Built-in Oven, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Zonal
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFireplace Insert, Propane
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryThree Rivers
- MiddleThree Rivers
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Lifestyles Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 5:09am PDT.