4713 Masters Dr, Newberg
A deluxe home in Newberg with 4 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms! Near to Chelahem Glenn Golf Course and parks! Quiet and private neighborhood. This posh home has a water feature in front yard. Perfect kitchen with an eat bar, high ceilings, granite counters, butler's pantry and more! Huge family room with a sliding door to the covered deck. Master suite includes high ceilings, walk in closet, french doors and a bath with soak tub!
- MLS® #19045904
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,109
- Year Built2007
- StyleTraditional, 2 Story
- FeaturesFireplace, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewTerritorial, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorFiber Cement, Lap Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler, Gas Hookup, Paved Road
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Green Belt, Private, Sloped
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website19
- Address4713 Masters Dr
- AreaYamhill County including Willamina
- Zip Code97132
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Built-in Vacuum
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Tile Floor, Wall to Wall Carpet, Built-in Vacuum
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Appliances, Built-in Oven, Built-in Range, Down Draft, Granite, Island
- HeatingForced Air, FOR-95+
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMabel Rush
- MiddleMountain View
- Listing OfficeRealty Edge
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:09pm PDT.