91771 Sylvania Lane, Coquille
Handcrafted Alpine Chalet. 10.8 acre family farm with large gardens of naturally cultivated soil; extensive drip irrigation; orchards; fenced and cross-fenced pastures; a hand-crafted 1,928 sq. ft. 3BDR/2BA home overlooking the spectacular Coquille River Valley; a 366 sq. ft. greenhouse; 1,000 sq. ft. heated shop; chicken house; goat shed; all immaculately maintained; 15 minutes to Bandon.
- MLS® #19042393
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,928
- Year Built1979
- StyleCustom Style, Chalet
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Carport
- # of Garages1
- ViewRiver, Valley
- ExteriorCedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Garden, Greenhouse, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Shop, Private Road, Yard, Chicken Coop, Raised Beds
- Lot DescriptionSecluded, Gentle Sloping, Gated
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website142
- Address91771 Sylvania Lane
- AreaCoos County
- Zip Code97423
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laundry, High Ceilings
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Laundry, High Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Gas Appliances, Island, Free-Standing Range
- HeatingForced Air, Wood Stove
- CoolingHeat Exchanger
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStove, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeCoastal Sotheby's International Realty
Price Change History for 91771 Sylvania Lane, Coquille, OR (MLS® #19042393)
|Price Reduced (from $649,000)||$599,000||$50,000 (7.70%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:24am PDT.