2127 Lincoln St, Eugene
Welcome to charm, privacy, and comfort. The second floor provides two plush bedroom suites with sunset views, a cozy family room and a restful covered garden porch. The traditional main level allows for easy access to outside living and gardening. Lower level provides the extra space you need. What a fun treehouse! Alley access. This is a must-see College Hill charmer.
- MLS® #19034742
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,077
- Year Built1939
- ParkingStreet, Off Street Parking
- ViewCity, Valley
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Pit, Fenced, Patio, Tool Shed, Outdoor Fireplace, Yard, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Gentle Sloping
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website80
- Address2127 Lincoln St
- AreaLane Co: Southwest Eugene
- SubdivisionCOLLEGE HILL
- Zip Code97405
- InteriorLaundry, Sprinkler, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors, Slate Flooring, Heated Tile Floor
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Sprinkler, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors, Slate Flooring, Heated Tile Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesGas, Wood
- # of Stories3
- HighSouth Eugene
- Listing OfficeBailey & Heisey Real Estate
Price Change History for 2127 Lincoln St, Eugene, OR (MLS® #19034742)
|Price Reduced||$649,000||$20,000 (2.99%)|
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$669,000||$30,000 (4.29%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 10:24am PDT.