17520 Ross Ln, Brookings
Country setting not far from in-town amenities and a short drive to picturesque Harris Beach State Park! Fenced property with a 1 car attached garage. Home is near 2,000 sq ft and room to put your own special touches to this property. New ductless heating system, 2015 roof, new water heater. Updated bathroom with pedestal sink.This home sets on 1.5 level useable acres, plenty of room for outdoor toys, pets, chickens and gardening space.
- MLS® #19018936
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,993
- Year Built1940
- Style1 Story
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingRV Access/Parking, Off Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outbuilding(s), RV Parking, Shop, Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website93
- Address17520 Ross Ln
- AreaCurry Co: Carpenterville, Cape Ferrello, Whaleshead
- Zip Code97415
- InteriorTile Floor, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesTile Floor, Laminate Flooring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Freestanding Refrigerator
- FireplacesStove, Wood
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Coast And Country
Price Change History for 17520 Ross Ln, Brookings, OR (MLS® #19018936)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:09am PDT.