101 Stable Way, Washougal
Equestrian lovers dream come true! 23.84 acres w/ privacy & panoramic views of the Mts & Columbia River Gorge all the way to Portland. The picturesque barn is 2,400SqFt w/ 6 stalls, 34,000SqFt outdoor riding arena & easy access to trails. It is fenced & ready for your animals. Lots of room for garden & hobby farm. Home is 1 level with an open floor plan & vaulted ceilings. Additional storage building w/ endless possibilities! RV Parking
- MLS® #19010869
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home on Real Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Extra Deep
- ViewRiver, City, Territorial
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fenced, Outbuilding(s), RV Parking, Sprinkler, Paved Road, Private Road, Yard, Arena
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Trees
- RoofComposition Roofing
- Days on Website25
- Address101 Stable Way
- AreaSkamania Co: Skamania
- Zip Code98671
- InteriorCeiling Fan, Vaulted, Laminate Flooring, Soaking Tub
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Vaulted, Laminate Flooring, Soaking Tub
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Range, Built-in Refrigerator, Built-in Dishwasher, Disposal, Island
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMt Pleasant
- MiddleCanyon Creek
- Listing OfficeBrantley Christianson Real Estate
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:54am PDT.