8707 Ne 279th St, Battle Ground
Equestrian Property with a Barn. 4 Bedrooms plus large Bonus and Main floor BR/Study with Main floor Bath. One of a kind setting with views of Mt Hood. Fenced & Cross Fenced. Heated Shop with 2nd Floor. 180x100 covered arena. Easy access to PDX. Home is in AG. Buyer must leave home in AG.
- MLS® #18650224
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,994
- Year Built1990
- FeaturesVaulted, Bay Window, Hardwood Floors
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding(s), RV Parking, 2nd Garage, Arena
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Website286
- Short SaleYes
- Address8707 Ne 279th St
- SubdivisionDaybreak Demesne
- CityBattle Ground
- Zip Code98604
- InteriorBuilt-in Vacuum, Hardwood Floors
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Vacuum, Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesDisposal, Gas Appliances, Island, Built-in Double Oven, Freestanding Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- HighBattle Ground
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams / North County
Price Change History for 8707 Ne 279th St, Battle Ground, WA (MLS® #18650224)
|Price Reduced||$925,000||$25,000 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,075,000)||$950,000||$125,000 (11.63%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 9:09pm PDT.