17744 N Hwy 101 E214, Brookings
OCEANFRONT BEAUTY! Enjoy unobstructed ocean, Rainbow Rock Island & beach views living in this 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo in gated community. Private deck w/storage closet. Open concept living/dining/kitchen; ocean view dining; wood burning fireplace, breakfast bar. Carpeted thru-out. Master suite w/Walk-in closet & bath. Clubhouse w/all amenities for entertaining. Detached Garage. Tranquil Courtyard. Pet areas. Beach access. Hiking trails.
- MLS® #18442806
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,148
- Year Built1989
- StyleCommon, Contemporary
- FeaturesWall to Wall Carpet
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff Street Parking, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Front
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Bluff, Commons, Gated
- Days on Website360
- Address17744 N Hwy 101 E214
- AreaCurry Co: Carpenterville, Cape Ferrello, Whaleshead
- SubdivisionRainbow Rock Condominiums
- Zip Code97415
- InteriorLaundry, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hi-Speed Connection, Washer/Dryer
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hi-Speed Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesBuilt-in Dishwasher, Freestanding Refrigerator, Built-in Range, Down Draft
- HeatingOther, Heat Pump, Wall Furnace
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeMarianne Padilla Real Estate
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 9:54pm PST.